IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

And that’s a wrap…Hi and thank you for yr comments on todays...

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19965

And that’s a wrap…

Hi and thank you for yr comments on todays post…
    In response to some ongoing posters and responders

I believe Imugene’s B cell platform is far from dead. Her Vaxx continues to promise much as either a PD1 combination partner or Her 2 standalone drug, irrespective of the fact Monil Shah has been unable to close out a deal. The drug is cost effective, extends the life of patients, is safe and low in toxicityThe PD1 Vaxx Trial did commence in combination with Tercentriq and having enrolled 24 patients it would be an extreme pity were it to be placed on hold. Particularly when for the first time in Imugene's short history they were set to administer naive patients in the early stage of their cancer diagnosis, as opposed to those in the late stage of therapy having failed on all previous treatment lines. If so and the trial is indeed paused, on hold or stopped then yes indeed the market should have been notified of this development, irrespective of whether it is cost related or due to the prioritisation of other programs.
    Either way yes I am a huge supporter of Pravin Kauyama and would like to think both this trial with Roche’s supply and the UK colorectal study for PD1 Vaxx shall ultimately reveal the B cell vaccines true potential
    @fourdollars@Eileendover and @Bavarian

Having met and spoken with Professor Yuman Fong on a number of occasions I am of the opinion he is hugely committed to Imugene and CF33 moving forward. Having cleared cohort 5 in the ongoing Vaxinia (MAST) Trial and now with the opening of the bilary tract cancer study for up to 10 patients at what promises to be an optimal dose of the virus, the future looks bright for his unique cancer therapy.

I would say that with 3 children involved in the fields of medicine and biotech investment I wouldn’t jump to conclusions he in fact sold his IMU shares. Custodian accounts, trustee transfers and other holding accounts often disguise a holders initial parcel ownership due to tax, family and change of entity reasons

@mason thank you for your ongoing incite into bisantrene. I’m not sure it correlates with what Imugene are doing here, but it does sound promising and I wish you all the best in the ensuing 12 months if you are invested in that process@hamish I do empathise with your lack of performance here at IMU as opposed to your other holdings over the past decade. There is no point in sugar coating it. The CEO’s lack of company management experience prior to assuming the role could be coming back to bite her, if current performance is anything to go by. Her failure to deliver a commercial outcome for Imugene’s B cell therapy, which delivered proof of concept some years ago now, is but one failure that cannot be overlooked. Whilst Paul Hopper it must be said has done little to ignite the flame of much needed US investors, despite soliciting Kim Drapkin and Dr Jakob Dupont to the board. Constant capital raises at discounted rates to the prevailing share price of the day for trials which are either postponed or delayed, are starting to poison his tenure at the top.

Further to which Monil Shahs apparent failure to be held accountable for his perceived underperformance may well prove another thorn in both he and his CEO’s side later in 2024.
    As many are suggesting it does appear Oncarlytics and Vaxinia hold the key to blue sky for Imugene in the months ahead. I am confident Azer cel shall ultimately prove efficacious in the T cell relapse community, and get those under water with IMU out of trouble. But irrespective of ALL the negative sentiment on these threads, do not lose sight of the fact Vaxinia and Oncarlytics still hold the silver bullets capable of transforming Imugene from medium cap to multi billion dollar status.

I believe given the research and in person meetings I have had with both, that Saul Priceman and Professor Yuman Fong are still on the cusp of greatness. Though as with all things biotech, we shall know in time.
    Perhaps those suffering the most during the recent decline in share price do need to exercise some resilience in the next quarter. Sometimes all things Imugene can become worse before they improve, due to the lack of information surrounding patient numbers and specific detail pertaining to clinical trial results. However if you have followed the science until now, perhaps cast managements perceived under performance aside and be calmed by the fact there are many smart minds behind the technology and therapies in play at Imugene, and sooner rather than later this individual brilliance is sure to come to the fore.

Remember we are dealing with extremely sick patients who face a huge unmet need. Therefore it isn’t not going to take much, as was the situation with Vaxinia and bilary tract cancer, to outshine the existing standard of care and garner the interest of the FDA. If as some have suggested another fast track designation for Vaxinia is in play, then it’s a whole different ball game when it comes to company valuations.

Anyway, thats my 20 minute wrap, apologies if I haven’t responded to everyone @sookycoopoops@valueadd and all those commenting and contributing today, but as always I appreciate the feedback…

And when commenting as someone once said “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. It takes so much energy to be mean. It takes much less to be nice.” WMHB

DYOR Seek investment advice as and when required Opinions only

Last edited by Watmighthavben: 06/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.