IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

My observation is that this new set of posters, some of who...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    My observation is that this new set of posters, some of who appear to be able to communicate quite effectively, are pushing hard to get the price to 055.
    Given that IMU would not be too far away from being required to announce some results, all those shorts which are not covered will have to look for an exit.
    All the mathematical trickery to scare people, really, is pointless.
    Someone in at 50 or 60, who rode it down, by now should be accepting their losses, and wouldn’t be looking to double their money. Most will be out as soon as it hits par or close to it. And they will wait years to cover their loss.
    As for the science, not a scientist, in reality or in the dictionary, so these people can post whatever they want. Google is your friend. So easy to research and make better decisions.
    But, will this be a winner. Wait and see, can’t do much more than that.
    And just like no one should make investments based on HC poster comments, maybe don’t sell those investments either, without doing adequate research. If you ever feel you have to blame someone else for your decision, then you, and only you, made the wrong decision in the first instance.

(of course, generic you, not anyone in particular)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $379.9K 6.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1581916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 680013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.