IMU 0.00% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Yes I do love this stock, and it’s been a pivotal impact in my...

1. 14,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7789
    Yes I do love this stock, and it’s been a pivotal impact in my life over the past 10 years. Regardless of the financial gains, there is always an emotional attachment to any organization wanting to make a positive addition to cancer sufferers.
    But it certainly has changed in the last few years as what I believe was a company being groomed for a major partnership or TO has done a complete turnaround.
    When a partnership failed to materialize , management went on a recruiting drive of complete expensive duds that we’ve seen very little return from (my opinion), management also signed up to some horrific CR decisions and we still have a CEO that fails to gain any traction within the market.
    It’s a massive hole to dig out of now and only major development in trials can turn it around IMO.
    The other distraction to gaining new serious investors is the way other companies are being managed and developed and importantly, accepted by the market.
    From a sailing analogy, there’s no doubt that IMU is facing strong headwinds, but the weather always changes and sails are re-trimmed for better conditions. Let’s hope IMU can do the same.

I still love the passion of the good posters whether for or against and always enjoy a spirited debate although the woke police seem to be getting new badges sewn to their collars. Sometimes I don’t know what’s worse, the performance of IMU or the performance of HC? wink.pngrolleyes.png

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.