IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Yeah, I would not call it gravity, @Gajet It looks more like...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11782
    Yeah, I would not call it gravity, @Gajet It looks more like management misleading investors and people not being able to see through the nonsense.

IMU: "B-cell vaccines can outperform and are safer than very toxic Herceptin" "Oncologists want safer therapies" "CF33 is more efficacious than parent and clinically used viruses"

Mason: B-cell vaccine clinical trials mean nothing if they are not tested directly against the drug they are trying to steal patients from. Maybe oncologists do want safer therapies, but pharmaceutical companies pay the big bucks for first-in-class drugs with large markets, low competition, and acceptable toxicities. Yeah, of course it beats parental viruses, but there is not a single peer reviewed preclinical paper that has demonstrated CF33 outperforms and clinically tested OV therapies.

The entire opportunity is small. HERVAXX target market as stated by management was in jurisdictions where people couldn't access Herceptin. OV therapies are a tiny market and CF33 only has 1 meaningful response in a rare cancer type. The large B-cell NHL market Azer-cel is targeting is also small - roughly 24.6k cases per year, with first and second line treatments that are effective that definitely don't cost $400k USD per treatment.

Plenty of approved autologous CAR T compounds, and many allogeneic CAR T therapies in the clinic advancing to P2. Might pay to do some research on CB-010 and the fast track designation awarded for 100% ORR (now 94% 15/16) in B-NHL in P1 clinical trials. Fast track designation was awarded in Nov 2022, almost a year before the purchase of Azer-cel. You'll only have paid $45.3M for licensing by the end of the P1b, and committed to another $300M thereafter with milestone payments. Imagine paying that much for a compound when the company were aware of a better product at a more advanced stage with fast track designation.

But, of course, what would I know.
    Last edited by Mason14: 10/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $339.4K 6.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 895592 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 672708 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.