IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-24462

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20274
    Really, @stewa1t I'm not so sure that argument holds much water. Assessing, analysing or forecasting a vaccine or a products future value based on the existing market size in which it operates is fraught with danger in my opinion. As an example what was the market size of MRNA Vaccines five years ago?

What was the market size for ADC's prior to Seagen being bought for $43 billion USD? What was the market size of the electric motor vehicle market before Tesla or BYD produced their first cars? It would appear nonsensical to attempt to value a stock based on such a premise would it not?

Wow if I miss anyone I do apologise, but here goes:

@scottysmyname no I haven't sent my post to Imugene, no doubt they are running their own race atm@Gajet thx for the response

@Wasabibarako thx you've made my day

@LH14 thank you for your comment

@Mason14 I'm comfortable with a buy on IMU based on years of research and current valuations for industry participants including but not limited to those I have written of Replimune, CG Oncology. Allogene, Gilead (ne Kite) together with the state of play in the existing immunotherapy and oncology space. But if you have a sell then as suggested I respect your right to have it. Although I'm sure many here and further afield recognise the risks associated with investing in IMU and this market segment, if they don't then I agree they should

@Bluegumnuts I tend to agree. Although I myself have been critical of management decisions from time to time when one starts pushing the agenda ad infinitum there may well be other forces at play

@mrdingo don't worry too much about my long winded posts, most people (i.e., unlike you) have an attention span longer than a millisecond and appreciate English as a first language, as opposed to AI

@Spozzie I totally agree. Mining companies through their geologists are very good at defining and communicating information pertaining to their resource utilising both Jorc codes and assay results. In doing so they give investors the opportunity to gauge the success or failure of a project during the development phase, as it progresses, as opposed to at the end of the drilling stage

@Tataki61 thanks for the post. Adversarial debate is the food of life. I'd love to sit at your dinner table and meet with your family some day

@Taureanbull I agree. When speaking of Saul Priceman and Yuman Fong the choice is obvious

@rolly77 thanks for your comment and enjoy your day

@valueadd I appreciate your support in thanking me for my contributions. I enjoy your posts as well as I do all supporters and those following the IMU story. Endeavouring to assist people suffering with cancer is a noble cause that must be applauded given the time and effort many, including those at Imugene, spend working to that end

Best of luck to ALTH's and once again to all those on these threads suffering from cancer today, or living with a friend or relative diagnosed with this debilitating disease.

WMHB

DYOR Opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.