IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Just briefly yes, I still believe this is the opportunity of a...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19966
    Just briefly yes, I still believe this is the opportunity of a lifetime. I do think this represents what is potentially game changing medication as a result of the "target, mark and kill" approach adopted by the team at The City of Hope" including Saul Priceman and Yuman Fong. I am not trying to get away with anything other than insinuating given both therapies are at dose escalation stage they are in the early stages of their clinical development.

People must make their own decisions based on their risk profile, age at investing, available funds, time frame for investing, how diversified they are and a multitude of other factors I have eluded to over the years. That said for the record YES I did have Imugene as a BUY in the high 50's and YES I do have it as a BUY today on my portfolio for in my opinion nothing has changed. I in fact, unlike others did not see the company as significantly over valued at any of these levels. Historically speaking I thought IMU was a screaming BUY at less than a cent, then at 1.7 cents, then at 11 cents, then at 56 cents and today at 6 cents. I am acutely aware of how fund managers, Big Pharma and healthcare analysts value biotech and other stock classes, and am aware of the fact IMU's performance in recent years did not meet my short to medium term expectation for the stock. However just to reiterate YES I believe in the science as I did then and am of the belief, as someone who sees equities as a 7 to 10 year investment, this is a wonderful opportunity to participate in a novel and unique immunotherapy platform designed to enhance the lives of those diagnosed with solid tumours.

The future is clearly unknown. The risks in investing in such a biotech stock are immense as clinical trials can swing on the hour. Cash constraints are always of concern as is staff retention, regulation changes and medical advancements in the field of oncology. Once again I note people should only invest what they are prepared to lose, if indeed they choose to invest at all. Remember there is no dividend payable in the near term hence no income in play.

But I must admit I do not view investing and investment outcomes as a competition, as you clearly do. As such I care not communicate with you again, not due the fact you don't have an argument, or that I am uncomfortable nor that you are not entitled your opinion. Simply due the fact that in life some people aren't very good at listening, and I fear the only thing they listen to is the sound of their own voice. I have acknowledged your views, and your right to have them, but upon reflection I have rarely if ever seen you respect, acknowledge or support the views of individuals other than your own. And to me that's a pity.

WMHB

Last edited by Watmighthavben: 10/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.