IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-24562

1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1083
    Partly correct Tsacky boy. Yes I sold out my personal holdings in IMU a few weeks ago, and posted accordingly. Today I sold my kids holdings, different account, as posted.

And yes I hold RAC. So what ?? I also hold CU6, DXB & NEU. It's called diversification. And if I held the same negative views of those stocks, that I hold of IMU, I would similiarly sell. And I only know a handful of other RAC shareholders, and they are not active on HC, so no conspiracy in play....

I'm not bagging out IMU or IMU shareholders, I just have a different view on the investment thesis. I fail to see the value in you to slagging off posters who have a different view or suggest they have ulterior motives just because they are selling, after all sellers give buyers a potentially better entry price.

There seems to be a view on here that IMU is in competition with RAC and other biotechs. I don't see it like that at all. It's not a footy comp, where you barrack for your team and against all others. These firms that we are investing are in the same biotech industry, and in realtity there is very little overlap in the markets they are targetting, and even more importantly success in any Aussie biotech will bring eyeballs and interest to the other biotechs as well. One companies success will in part rub off on others.

I have no axe to grind, and I hope you and other IMU shareholders make a fortune. I'll continue to keep an eye on IMU and if I see value again, I will buy again.

Good luck to you & other SH'rs in your investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.