IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-24667

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Hopper will face the biggest test of his support this year without question, and rightly so. It’s classic case of accountability for failure, that is failure to provide shareholder value, for a considerable amount of time now.

Glouva, you are right, Hopper simply must go. It’s a pivotal moment for Leslie, it’s over time she stood up and withdrew her support for the chairman. She will live another day, and no doubt would be widely supported by shareholders in seeing him gone, but hitching her wagon to him much longer may see them drive the whole show into a death spiral continuing on as they are together.

The idea to increase executive salaries by such a significant sum last year has to be the nail in the coffin for Hopper, gross misjudgement and mismanagement - blatant disregard for shareholder equity. ( It wasn’t as if they were being underpaid). The fact he calls himself executive chairman makes him all the more liable for operational failure.

Leslie, if you are reading this, take a moment to consider the benefit of finding a way for a new executive, or non executive chairman for Imugene, I for one believe the market will take this as one of the most important positive developments for Imugene in a very long time .

In due course ( soon -) I will list the many many drivers supporting a fresh figure at the top, and for the sake of clarity will possibly begin a dedicated thread. Tick tock Paul Hopper, time for a massive and immediate turn around or new and more effective leader is inevitable I’m afraid.

Last edited by hargeo: 13/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.