IMU 3.64% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-24712

1. 2,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2694
    'Irrespective of the outcome at this years AGM Imugene management can look back over the past decade and acknowledge the integral role thay have played in both acquiring and developing what promises to be groundbreaking medicine for cancer patients worldwide.'

At the risk of being unpopular, unfortunately a warm inner glow for Imugene staff is not high on my wish list - a return on my investment is.

I've been down this track before, in a different industry, when oil explorer FAR discovered a huge oilfield off Senegal and its execs made a big song and dance about the company's rich legacy for a poor nation. Sadly, that finished up a poor legacy for shareholders when FAR failed to translate its riches into shareholder equity.

One hopes one is not about to double dip on that particular experience.

For solace, I look to NEU, which languished IMU-like for a few years whilst the science slowly churned to prove up its drugs. The result was a share price surge from $1.30 at the end of 2020 to $24 four years later, a true multi-bagger.

We might hope for a similar outcome, but at present it seems our would-be commercial colors are nailed to a single mast that is the FDA fast-track for one disease. For all the enthusiasm and optimism on these threads, our share price remains moored in the doldrums. One hopes that the wind, if and when it arrives, is a howler.

OOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.176M 20.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1135235 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 477220 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.