IMU 0.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Brilliant Davy thankyou so much. It would be so fascinating to...

1. 2,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    Brilliant Davy thankyou so much. It would be so fascinating to see the actual Licensing Agreement regarding Hervaxx to see how broadly defined the license is. The purpose no doubt is for cancer therapy and as you say therapy application such as Covid would seem to be beyond the IMU remit. I wonder however, if IMU is reviewing the terms?

That said if I look at another company Immuron that remains in the line of therapy combatting gastric illness at a preventative level with Travellan, they thought back in 2020/21 that it might have Covid application and tried to throw their energy into that sector. It saw a price hike and then it quickly dropped and has languished since. Various poor management decisions regarding funding trials for that research in lesser recognised countries and other matters led to the fall. Sometimes it's best to stick to one's knitting as they say.

It would be brilliant if the therapy has broader applications. Let's hope that IMU is cautious in how it manages it's interests in this platform. I remain reserved about whether management should be more open about its intended commercial activities, because such matters must, by necessity, remain confidential until one has an event for announcement. This can include announcing the intention for a treatment where a final decision is yet to be made.

Have a great weekend Davy!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $328.5K 6.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 5443565 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2171910 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.