IMU 6.67% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-24723

1. 2,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12101
    Good morning Ben

Thanks! (Thanks also to friends @Odds&Evens and @GMFJ )

I agree about the Imprinter trial. Shareholders deserve a more detailed explanation of what happened with that study. For that matter, the Neo-Polem Trial of PD1-vaxx in colo-rectal cancer was announced just over 6 months ago and we have heard nothing more about it since then. IMU isn't running that study, but it's an Imugene product and they should be notifying us of either the trial start/first patient dosed, or the reason for any delay.

There are good things happening too, but more complete communications would help shareholders understand the current situation and the timeframes for each product development.

I remain confident in the science and most of the key strategic decisions - or I wouldn't be holding. I'm fortunate that I can afford to hold, and wait. I'm more concerned for people who need a result faster than this - particularly people who are living with cancer, or helping someone in that situation.

Sadly, good science can't be rushed, but better comms would certainly help people endure the wait.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy weekend (and beyond!)

Cheers

Dave
    Last edited by davybabyk: 15/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.481M 26.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 685507 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.