IMU 3.92% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Hey footnort, It's been over a month since I've done a post on...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Hey footnort,
    It's been over a month since I've done a post on these IMU threads. Until news breaks it's pointless continuously contributing to heated debate, over the worth of IMU.

I agree, LC can't just release data at the drop of a hat. However, IMU in their own quarterly update- distributed just last month, gave a schedule comprising time frames for studies, inclusive of recruitments and when data would be made available.

Most notable for mine was -
    " H1 2024
    -PD1-VAXX: FPI Neo- POLEM (Phase 2 MSI - H CRC.
    - ONCARLYTICS: FPIIT and IV Combo IV Combo Cohort 2
    - VAXINIA: IT Mono Bile Tract Expansion Open "

I have sent Emails to IMU in seeking some clarification over the past week. I mentioned their publication and given the timeframe (less than two weeks now left in H1 2024) if they need to make an announcement in having a revised date. I mentioned that this data was not only crucial to investors of IMU, but much awaited. Similarly, given the tax repercussions surrounding June 30th for investors, that it needed an update or clarification, should it not be reliable.

I sympathise with any holders of the IMUOD options, as time is ticking. There's no time for mishaps, especially approaching tax time.
    To date I've had NO reply from those within IMU, that have always responded to any queries I've had. That persuades me to believe, they've aimed at June 30th in releasing data.

Data is either iminent, or the transparency- credibility and reliability, of IMU management needs to be questioned.

I'm still believing like many faithful here, that IMU offers a once in a lifetime opportunity for both investors and cancer sufferers alike.

Time will tell over the next few weeks (for mine) if IMU is managed by nice people who are scientists, however lack business acumen. Alternatively, (as hoped) they have a plan and developments in place, about to be rolled out.

For those believing a CR is on the cards. It is more than reasonable given IMU's history. I believe news will drop, much to the relief of LC and management- PRONTO !
    I also believe after a rerate and seeing the SP explode (initially on FOMO- then news of a licensing agreement or and a NASDAQ listing), there will be no need for a CR, as we've experienced in past years. The NASDAQ listing itself will act as a CR.

- Be patient, news is immanent !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $387.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $605.4K 11.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 455000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1913821 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.