IMU 1.82% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-24833

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Why do you feel the need to tell everyone about the massive CGT rebate you’re eyeing? You’ve mentioned it a fair few times. Sometimes I wonder if you just copy/paste the same posts over and over. If you’re just talking about the CGT discount for holding over a year, why is that remarkable? Many of us have held for many years.

In another response you asked a poster what results they would have reasonably been expecting to this point? What classic goalpost shifting. C’mon, you’re here every day posting multiple times. You know what the sentiment was. There was an expectation that great data could drop at anytime, that one day (soon) we’d wake up with a commercial deal in the billions, based on our products/IP. Trials wouldn’t need to run their course because the initial data would be so good that BP simply couldn’t wait. I don’t recall you back then cautioning everyone to calm down and wait another couple of years before seeing any progress. You were probably busy calculating your CGT rebate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ $731.7K 13.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 580359 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 686331 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.