IMU 0.00% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-24865

1. 849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    Why am I here ? Why are you here ? Why are we all here ?

That's a very deep philosophical question @ReadyToRetire and probably a discussion topic well beyond the bounds of a Hot Copper forum.

If I were an existential philosopher I would answer that "I don't know" , but I assume that's not the answer you were anticipating .... and the funny thing about social media is that you can be in many places at once - how weird is that ??

No, the reason I am here is to make money, or atleast try to minimise losses, by learning and contributing to forums & discussions on stocks that I hold, have held, or may hold (again) in the future. Hot Copper doesn't exclude you just because you don't currently hold a stock (or atleast admit to it !), although yes it is a very weird sensation when you are one of the few in the room not drinking the kool aid.

Many others in these forums are probably here for the same reason as myself, and/or perhaps a few are here to engage in their penchant for throwing one-line barbs at other posters who have a different POV than themselves.

Or maybe even to engage in a game of soggy biscuit.

Everyone has their reason @ReadyToRetire . What's yours ??

All the best in your investing !

Last edited by Brucekoala: Yesterday, 19:49

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $409.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $539.7K 9.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 342857 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 571794 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.