IMU 3.64% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-24904

1. 3,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    I think u are reading too much into it..

EOFY based on probability would mean very little to hopper regarding dropping announcements or even getting the announcements to a point where something could be released.

i think the lead up to the next AGM and start of voting season is where Hopper attention may lye..

And I wouldn't count on any beautiful data be ready either way..jst that something may happen around that time..

Besides hopper has already covered his tax obligations by selling part of his IMU holdings...

Who knows..we may even see the price driven into the ground again and a bell potter or alike take part in another CR giving hopper a helping hand with the votes only to sell out 4 weeks later when the price doubles to 6cps..win win and great opportunity for them to hone those networking skills they need to survive..

anyway only speculation from my part but one thing is 4 sure..if imugene don't have the data to announce ready..it won't be announced till it is ready..EOFY in my opinion u have more chance Alcp admitting he is wrong than data being ready by then..

go imu...go u good thing

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.176M 20.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1135235 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 477220 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.