IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

What are your thought's on the chair saying the goose is in the...

1. 3,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    What are your thought's on the chair saying the goose is in the window and Scrooge is nowhere to be seen..then doing deals with mb in the mannor he did..

that at a time some in the market were in my opinion expecting a sale of some kind regarding hervax..

My theory is imu expected a hervax sale of which falied and to get to that point the SOI were now out of control in relation to how far imugenes other 'shots on goal' were at..so imu needed another carrot to dangle ...enter azer cell of which I believe have keep imu for now out of the point of a cent shareprice which in turn enables imu to still raise to some capacity..

imagine imugene being say 0.08cps with 6 billion shares already on issue trying to raise the type of capital needed to fund trials at this stage..

Eileendover is actual being factual..the na sayers have been on the money..

That being said the Fat lady has not sung her song jst yet but gezz it sure looks like imugene may now be forced to raise at prices in the 2 to 3 c range with some 8billion shares already out there..

col75 this is how bio development companies go under losing the lot..imu failure to make bank with hervax is looking very very bad for Long term shareholders as it could be argued imu other ip is too underdeveloped in relation to imu SOI and cash on hand..

Dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.