IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

I agree that not making a deal on HerVaxx was in error, but we...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262

I agree that not making a deal on HerVaxx was in error, but we will never know the reason why it didn’t occur, perhaps an offer that was too lowball that it was considered offensive?
    The current tech, if proven up, surpasses anything that HerVaxx could have provided.
    Hypothetically, they could have sold HerVaxx but come up with a superior product not too soon after, pretty sure that scenario would have severely impacted any relationship with any BP suitor.
    As for AzerCell, I don’t see it as a replacement for our current tech, but more to compliment it.
    All will be revealed over time, just depends on if you are prepared to wait.
    Also, IMO anyone investing an amount that makes them feel uncomfortable, needs to reconsider their decisions.
    It’s been a long game admittedly, and I certainly have been in for longer than I would have liked, but when I doubt my decision, I think back to LC saying something along the lines of … the data is the most impressive she has ever seen … and if she has been misleading, she’s certainly be liable.
    Not investment advice, but I’m in for the long haul and topping up periodically. I’ll be reassessing this time next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.