IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Maybe..but take yourself out of your own bubble Alcp and broaden...

1. 3,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    Maybe..but take yourself out of your own bubble Alcp and broaden your thinking..

Right about now it's more about survival and azercell for now has certainly complemented that..

The issue for Imugenes now is due to what it took to get hervax to where it is now and how that is reflected in the massive SOI..

Let's not forget the fantastic post..and I mean that... from unbelievable to start off what has been for years a great thread enjoyed by many..Go back and read that post Alcp and ask yourself what went wrong considering the data read outs..Imugenes fail to commercialize..fail fail fail..

Hervax not earning one penny now poses a problem for LT holders that being the ability to raise for ip thats no where near as advanced as hervax was..we all know trials are very very expensive..

this is not a problem for Hopper..he has cashed out to an extent and with the millions of free shares he has been given he may not even flinch at a consolidation process to reset the parameters that could rape retail once again..

I'm most certainly not concluding imu is a lifestyle company with no hope rather it's been a lifestyle company for hopper but still has hope as the trials seem to be moving along ok..

Retail need to understand on a commercial base where imu stands at this point..

hervax didnt garner any coin should be viewed as a failure and come voting season management dont deserve any retail love..no pay rises..no free shares..we paid them in advance last season and they have not produced..

don't give me trials are looking good this time..they had their chance..the score board is the MC and Lesile as CEO gets a big oi fat E on her report card no matter how nice a person she is..

hopper need to go..look at the investors he brings to the table as that as well is a reflection on Imugenes massive SOI and all the problems that is going to create in the future..

I realise the past is the past however retail needs to look at the position the past has place imugene in as we head into the future and when voting the past must be considered because it will have an impact on the future..

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.