IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

If Mr Hopper, Leslie Chong and the entire BOD don’t start to...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413

If Mr Hopper, Leslie Chong and the entire BOD don’t start to deliver some value to the shareholders soon they should show some integrity and propose a significant pay cut until they do. They are responsible for the value of the company, not the shareholders. It’s a key criteria of their remuneration and one they have simply failed to deliver on.

Leslie has promised a lot in regard to increased market cap in 2023 and again in 2024. Not only has she not delivered on this, but the company’s market cap has eroded significantly.

It’s high time shallow promises and words are replaced with action. As WMHB has stated previously you can’t continue to do the same thing over and over and expect different results. It’s ridiculous and unacceptable our share price is where it was 4 years ago whilst they continue to receive pay increases and bonuses every year. It’s time to draw a line in the sand. My personal view is if the share price isn’t 35c+ by the AGM then we should show our displeasure with our vote.

I don’t mean to come across negative as I believe in the science, but quite frankly I’m losing patience with the BOD. If this happened in any corporate environment there would be an inquiry and heads would roll well before it got to this stage. At the very least there would be a clear and concise plan communicated to company owners on how they plan to turn the company around. I’m yet to hear any of this from Mr Hopper or our CEO.

Tick tock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.