IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-25092

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    I have a few preclinical questions and was hoping you could help educate me and the rest of the forum.
    For a potential treatment that is targeting breast cancer, would it make the most sense to use that specific cell line of cancer cells (MBA-MD-468) as shown in the first CF33 snippet you have instead of some other cancer cells?
    Can you help us understand the correlation you're trying to make between the two?
    From what I understand the doubling time of that cell line (~41 hours) is about 2 times slower that of the melanoma cell line (B16-F10) you're showing which is ~17 hours so it would make sense that after 40 days the tumor volume would be substantially lower.
    Also, does the method matter? Some studies have engrafted cells and some have intradermal implantation, both at varying cell densities so not all studies would be apples to apples, right? Surely these variables all have an impact on outcomes?

B16-F10 Murine Model
    Effective Combination Immunotherapy using Oncolytic Viruses to Deliver CAR Targets to Solid Tumors - Yuman Fong published study

Any insight is appreciated!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.