IMU 3.70% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-25144

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    Hawkbar33,
    There's no panic going on as we've all been here before, and saw it more than double overnight.
    However, its OK for them to acknowledge not informing the market as yet via their CFO. Remembering, their also late on data they said only 5 weeks ago would be provided by H1 2024.

If I was sitting on a large parcel of IMUOD options- I'd be blowing up a treat (fortunately I'm in the IMUOE"S with two years + to run) !
    The science and studies take time- that's a given. However, why can't they throw investors a bone, in knowing any plans for the future. Trials can't be the only pot on the stove that never boils. Just like their unreliable schedule's only 5 weeks in existence, why can't they express what they would like to do into the future.

With a bag of titles that provokes endless possibilities ( NASDAQ- Partnerships - Take Overs - Acquisition's- CR's- etc -etc ),
    just let your business owner's - Us investors, know what your likely to explore, or are already doing, into the near future. Nearly all have been explored, implemented or discussed by this same management, over the past year. So why do we not hear collectively from this supposed brilliant, world class board, of Marketing Guru's and Scientists.

As I said only yesterday, they must have something brilliant at the forefront, in counteracting this pathetic communications and transparency. And I'm not speaking of any science, or patience regarding and studies- Just reasonable business practice with their owners !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $148.9K 2.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 2436853 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 392814 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.