IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-25179

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Can someone point to the place where I can find that the science and product development of IMU has hit a snag?

Who knows of a company that ticked/ticks all the boxes ie. at every stage of the business growth cycle without fault? (A perfect rise to unparalleled success)

Seams a lot of people are living in a future state of mind and are becoming impatient and angry due to anxiety and fear ruling their state of being.

As of now, I may be wrong but I am assuming all else is equal bar the fact that the confines of time are passing by, moving IMU to a position of outcomes closer than we are now.

Where are we now? Guess that depends on who you ask, but from where I am sitting a lot further down the garden path than we were in the past...

While the patients are wishing they could turn back time in an effort to not live in suffering. We also have 'investors' wishing they could fast forward in an effort to not live in suffering. That is of course assuming the results are in favour of a share price rise.

Science is ever evolving, in and out of the petrie dish. The science will be what it will be. The "business' side of IMU is secondary to the science ..... for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.