IMU 0.94% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Outlander, Agreed there have been some outstanding posts made...

1. 3,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7063
    Outlander, Agreed there have been some outstanding posts made lately . Your post caused me to go back and reread a few. When read collectively they paint a picture that’s highlights so much information about where we are..

This is quick skim over on some of the different comments that have got me wondering just how much Leslie Chong knows about the likelihood of success of Oncarlytics. They also support my belief that major news ️ is coming.

The FPI on the Oncarlytics Oasis Trial was 26/10/23. That’s 8 months ago now ! This is an open label trial. So investigators would know for certain if the CD19 flags are expressing on surface of the tumor cells. A quick biopsy and the answer to an available.

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvSTYM4Qe9wBSZqfpske92GA==

The evidence that ONCARLYTICS is working in humans as it did in animals is something we are all waiting for. Including the US investors whom we’ve been told by Prof Saul Priceman and CEO Leslie Chong have old us are watching closely!

See @whatmighthaveben post.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/74640923/single

“So what does this mean for Imugene investors? And is this value proposition something Big Pharma would consider? In short most definitely would be the answer to the latter question, IMO. As Saul Priceman suggested to me in person back in late 2022 on a visit to Sydney with the esteemed Professor Yuman Fong, “All eyes shall be on Oncarlytics when it enters the clinic,” he said. To me I read his assertions as I think many players shall be looking to see how they can capitalise on this “

Moving on to really interesting post originally from @melburnian and highlighted and the important section reposted by @Fact Finder ….

“The reason we did not use a higher dose was that our CF33-CD19t virus is so efficacious in antitumor activity that if we gave a higher dose, our virus would likely eradicate the tumor before we could show the synergistic effect of the CD19-CAR T cells.”
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/74503303/single

Then it’s well worth rereading the following post from @udaboy1 regarding the doseage schedule of the Oncarlytics Blicynto Combination trial. This tells us that IMU knows exactly when to dose Blicynto. They have learned from the Mono trial exactly when the CD19 flags appear on the surface of the tumor cells. That’s when Blicynto can work its magic hitting the cd19 targets.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/74531791/single

When rereading all these posts, my understanding is that IMU’s knowledge is much further along than official ASX announcements tell us. Or more correctly put, the evidence is there that ONCARLYTICS is working as hoped. My biggest concern was the CD19 flags going up. That appears to be successful.

Now all of LC’s comments “wipes away cancer”. “Never seen results like this” “Data like nobody else has collected “ etc etc etc are making sense. Unfortunately ASX. announcements don’t lay out the facts in the same simple format as one of Ben’s Posts. We need to deconstruct and reconstruct the facts to make a logical assessment.

The recent posts claiming a cap raise is imminent don’t look sensible after reviewing the evidence. LC has held talks with US investors and stated when asked “she doesn’t see any problem raising capital. !” Do we have enough cash to get past “early Oncarlytics OASIS data? Yes we do. Will the US Investors be lining up get an opportunity to buy in. I think they will.

I think we will be seeing an announcement that “ONCARLYTICS +BLICYNTO “ are wiping away solid tumors within a number days or weeks rather than months,

Obliterating Solid Tumors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $103.7K 1.924M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 835943 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 764848 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.