IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-25404

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20112
    I'm not sure that your rationale makes sense. On the one hand you are highlighting licensing deals happen at Phase 1b say, when the slides in the presentation clearly point to the fact the overwhelming majority of licensing deals have occurred pre clinically.

It's all food for thought. Saul Priceman's comments a few years back to me left me thinking a deal could be struck at any time after Oncarlytics hit the clinic, given as he suggested all eyes would be on this innovative new form of cancer therapy. But as a poster somewhat cynically pointed out recently we all get it wrong from time to time, as I did in 2021. I thought that post the Her Vaxx results and off the back of the PD1 Vaxx Melbourne Trial Imugene (IMU-ASX) would have realised a licensing deal equating to $2 per IMU share. The life expectancy of patients had been extended, there was in fact a complete response from one late stage lung cancer patient, the safety profile was confirmed and proof of concept acknowledged in both the lucrative gastric and lung cancer markets. Big Pharma had billions to spend from the proceeds of COVID vaccines and from where I sat the B cell platform was ripe for the taking. Roche and Merck had both signed up for collaborations with the therapy arm proven to stimulate ones immune system in the fight against cancer. How wrong I was. No so deal was struck, Enhertu released outstanding results in the Her 2 space, Her Vaxx and then later PD1 Vaxx were put on the back burner, the Chairman proceeded to sell a small parcel and the rest is history.

But all is not lost is it. A registration trial for the recently acquired Azer cel therapy is on the cards. Vaxinia has struck a blow with a fast track designation from the FDA, and Oncaryltics is now in the clinic. So a deal could be done at any time. Is it going to equate to $2 per Imugene share? Well I guess its back to the results board before we know the answer to that question. But as with all things biotech you never know which way and when the chips are going to fall. I suppose on that given day it all depends whether you are in, or whether you wished were in.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.