IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-25426

1. 5,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    Don't Be so sure .

It demonstrated the B Cell platform beautifully . It along with PD1 Vax will go down in history as the start of " real imunotherspy "

no side effects
    a fraction of the cost of syntheticzlly produced abtibodies
    but just and probably more effective

Big pharma ain't gunna buy it ...because it would likely render their huge legacy investments in existing treatments redundant .

Also they are on a roll ....making billions from products that are currently approved and accepted .

Don't believe that every 2nd
    oncolonist is gunna lobby for something new . Those guys are in the administating existing treatments business ....not the pioneering new treatments .

I suspect the B Cell platform may well be " on ice " for the moment with IMU .....but definitely NOT COOKED

I recon China India or Africa could pick it up ....or some huge organisation with a long term vision & deep pockets who wants to break into the 300 400 billion cancer market ...or what ever .

IMU didn't do a deal with it a couple of years ago ....big deal .

We r lucky we have resilient and innovative people in IMU ....look what they have picked up .

Unfortunately many rabbits out there don't seem to get it ....or wouldn't know the difference on the MO of current and emmerging oncolony treatments.....from how aspirin, pannedol ....or psudoefridine work .

There u go Dog . Chew on that one

Woof !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.