IMU 3.39% 5.7¢ imugene limited

In May 2024, Imugene's CEO & Managing Director Leslie Chong...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 997
    In May 2024, Imugene's CEO & Managing Director Leslie Chong delivered a dynamic 'stand-up and pitch' presentation at the JMM & Ethica Capital Innovation and Investment Insights in Sydney.

Of all the presentations I have seen of Leslie this is one of her best.
    Leslie is relaxed, confident and in command as she presents the investment potential of Azer-cel, Vaxinia and OnCarlytics.
    The video is just of Leslie delivering the presentation without the slides she is talking to.

As a reference I have also included a link to the July 2024 Investor Presentation
    https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...071833068/Investor Presentation July 2024.pdf

Azer-cel is an investigational anti-CD19 allogeneic chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cell therapy.
    It’s designed to treat patients with relapsed or refractory non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) who have relapsed following treatment with an autologous CAR T.

upload_2024-7-15_23-53-18.png

Azer-cel is currently in a Phase 1b confirmation study with preliminary results due to be released later this year to be followed by discussions with the FDA in 2025 for a registrational trial.

Leslie explains how CAR-T therapies in the treatment of blood cancers account for 10% of the cancer market and the potential for the CF33-CD19 Oncolytic virus also known as onCARlytics to address the remaining 90% of the market comprising solid tumors.

The ability of onCARlytics to seek out solid tumor cells, infiltrate them and force them to express the CD19 protein on their surface and so prime them for destruction by a CD19 targeting CAR-T therapy presents a paradigm shift in the treatment of solid tumors.

At 12.17 "now you can cover a solid tumor with cd19 add a CAR-T that's directed for CD19 and then in that process you create a very smart bomb that goes after your target then obliterates it and gets your immune system to the fight ... this is one of those products that is world class, there is nothing like it in the world. When I speak with US investors this is what excites them, this is how we are going to revolutionize solid tumor cancer treatment"

Leslie also confirmed that in a pre-clinical study with Azer-cel and onCARlytics "within 72 hours we saw a complete killing in TNBC as well as gastric ... I have run over 200 or so phase 1 studies and I have never seen anything like it"

Imugene is seeking an FDA IND approval for a combination trial in 2025 with onCARlytics and Azer-cel.
    OnCARlytics is currently in a phase 1 study and in combination with Amgen's Blincyto with data due in early 2025.

In a review of an April 2024 publication in the Journal of the American College Surgeons of a pre-clinical trial as previously posted by @melburnian

Using Oncolytic Virus to Retask CD19-Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells for Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer: Toward a Universal Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cell Strategy for Solid Tumor

https://journals.lww.com/journalacs...colytic_virus_to_retask_cd19_chimeric.14.aspx

A question was raised as to the disparity of CD19 expression on the cell surface, - 100% in vitro versus only 20% in vivo. In response Dr Chen replied -
    "Part of the reason for the disparity ... is a dose issue ... the dosage we used in our study was not the maximum the mice could tolerate. The reason we did not use a higher dose was that our CF33-CD19t virus is so efficacious in antitumor activity that if we gave a higher dose, our virus would likely eradicate the tumor before we could show the synergistic effect of the CD19-CAR T cells.

GLTAH - Go Team Imugene

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $1.863M 31.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 214965 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.