IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-25438

1. 5,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1839
    Nice post Harry & Thanks

Leslie explains how CAR-T therapies in the treatment of blood cancers account for 10% of the cancer market and the potential for the CF33-CD19 Oncolytic virus also known as onCARlytics to address the remaining 90% of the market comprising solid tumors.

"The ability of onCARlytics to seek out solid tumor cells, infiltrate them and force them to express the CD19 protein on their surface and so prime them for destruction by a CD19 targeting CAR-T therapy presents a paradigm shift in the treatment of solid tumors" .

At 12.17 "now you can cover a solid tumor with cd19 add a CAR-T that's directed for CD19 and then in that process you create a very smart bomb that goes after your target then obliterates it and gets your immune system to the fight ... this is one of those products that is world class, there is nothing like it in the world. When I speak with US investors this is what excites them, this is how we are going to revolutionize solid tumor cancer treatment"

The shareholders who understand the implications here should be all pretty excited ......

Many wont of course ... but never mind ...they will work it out eventually I suspect
    and look back and wonder !!

LOL

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $374.4K 6.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 884300 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 759998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.