IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-25472

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    A great overview Ben. I also am a long term believer in the sciences that Imugene are trialling. I do feel , on the balance of probability, that at the very least Imugene will successfully finalise their first commercial deal of some sort within a year.

Sadly for shareholders and the share price, there has been an ever growing loss of confidence and faith in the likelihood of commercial success, measured purely from share price performance over the last 2 years or more.

Much of this has come about directly from Imugenes management decisions and communication/lack of with share holders. In 2021 , many people purchased shares on good faith and assumption that scientific and commercial success was very close, and have been sadly proven wrong.

The circumstance now is it’s quite likely that we are closer than ever to a registrational trial and a deal but there’s no confidence from either existing or new share holders.
    Imugene have done this to themselves from lack of transparency and misguidance, for what could and should be a very healthy upramp in sp running into the end of ‘24.

Last edited by hargeo: Today, 17:37

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.