IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-25473

1. 9,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26085
    Professor Fong spoke about treating pancreatic cancer patients for over 40 years with the knowledge that his efforts would most often not be enough.

People keep falling to pancreatic cancer. Not an hour ago this headline came up as I was looking at what has happened in the USA:

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee has died aged 74 after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

The science is all that matters with biotechnology companies.

The science is also all that matters to victims of cancer who do not have time on their side. The speed with which trials are conducted is their concern. I personally am very happy to take the word of Professor Fong that the conduct of trials by Imugene is exemplary and moving at a faster rate than he ever imagined or could have achieved if he had kept CF33 in house at the City of Hope.

The truth is Imugene could have the best communication with retail shareholders the world has ever seen with every shareholder educated about every move and every decision they make right down to how much petty cash they spend on biscuits and coffee for the office. They could have a share price of $1.00 today but so what I am here for the outcome of the science.

But as the famous line from the movies states Imugene will not "amount to a hill of beans" if the science fails. If it failed within an instant a share price of $1.00 will collapse to nothing and only a lucky few will get out with their shirts. If the science succeeds then $1.00 will be an historical artefact as will 5.7 cents.

As I said I personally am only here for the science and all the rest is of no consequence. The science is being revealed and what those who take the time to read and stay informed know already it is outstanding science.

I came to Imugene in 2018 after my investment in VLA was rewarded. I invested in VLA without any time lines and I invested in Imugene without any timelines. Both investments were based on the science and nothing else.

It seems that some here held this view previously but have elevated other issues to equal status:

"Its starting to add up to big dollars for Imugene, who until recently have assumed poor cousin status when it comes to ASX investing. I suppose people thought me a weirdo for predicting a $1 price tag for IMU prior to the end of 2023. In retrospect I could have been putting the cart before the horse. That said I was anticipating seeing published Vaxinia results prior to this week. Yet either way Imugene is on the road to riches as she rides on the back of the Vaxinia. To date no drug in the history of mankind has come anywhere close to treating all cancer indications. Solid tumours have until now been all but “off limits” for Big Pharma, who have been falling over themselves to reset their portfolios toward the oncology space. Everything appears to be falling into place, as Oncarlytics and now azer cel look to hop on board Vaxinia as well. My thoughts at this stage of the race are to not become too obsessed with the IMU share price. Professor Yuman Fong’s gift of nature is delivering. It’s simply a matter of time. Time, a commodity that up until now many cancer patients in the current Vaxinia (MAST) Trial didn’t have on their side."

"When indeed approval does come to pass, all the discussion surrounding IMU, hype, meme stocks and buzz is going to be cast aside once and for all, with cents being thrown out the window in return for dollars. Watch this space."

So I personally remain patient, confident and watching the science which just gets better with every passing day even if I don't get copied into every memo at Imugene. But then I have a background in a profession at the high stakes end where patience was a virtue and it was only the end result that counted to my clients so I suppose I have the right temperament for biotechnology investing.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.