IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

@Fact Finder & @Whatmighthavben, Some great point and posts.You...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    @Fact Finder & @Whatmighthavben, Some great point and posts.

You do tell it how it is Ben. Great to see posters who can point out the good and bad. Not many here can do that, it's refreshing.

With BP standing to lose so much, should we revolutionise the Standard of Care with viruses. Only one or however many IMU chooses to take onboard, will survive. As much as we're desperate in seeing some great data, followed up with BP forming partnerships and hopefully licensing agreements with us. They will want to get in first, should not only the SOC take another avenue, but costs for treatment with ours being but a fraction of theirs, would also see many out of business.

In relation to the Bile Duct study. Prof Fong stated that when doing surgery on sufferers, that should he not get all of the cancer, then 100% of them die. I'm a person with not even a basic Bio knowledge. However, a virus would seem all encompassing, rather than what is observed by eye. That alone mixed with the restrictions on Pancreatic surgery, would surely see the FDA consider our treatment if surgeries' ruled out.

We know news is going to land within six months, and in spades over the next 18 months. This is not only geat for the patient shareholders, but for cancer sufferers alike.

Hold onto your hats- win lose or draw (for mine we'll not only win, but see incredible returns between now and Christmas ) at least the curtains are being drawn back in only a matter of days or months now !!

-GO IMU!

Not financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.