IMU 1.75% 5.6¢ imugene limited

1. 3,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    Hi Alcp hope u are well

Not quite Alcp but yes close

However i was replying to melburnian post where he referenced 2022..a lot longer time frame than you alcp therefore based on probability a more reliable argument than u Alcp

Based on your point Alcp and with reference to being more reliable one could also assume using hoppers actions as a leading indicator when he sells somewhat a good idea..as whenever hopper has sold or loaned out part holding the price has seemingly dropped..

maybe dorys trading over that longer period was a fluke or maybe it wasn't as he slash she really dosnt seem to explain the why very well but fluke or not dory has wipped his behind with the likes of some others on here who continues to hold such as both u alcp and melburnian..

so I jst made a comment on who has been right up to this point and maybe that should be celebrated as opposed to mocking

Alcp if you had to place a bet on a fight between fiction vs Facts who would u want your money on..

it's jst an observation and dosnt represent future performance so no need to wack wally watt with Wendy's wonton Alcp jst why mock people who have been on the money

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $390.3K 7.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 124999 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1243276 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.