IMU 5.36% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-25498

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    To claim you have had no doubts about your investment in Imugene is outright farcical. Voicing concerns/matters on a public forum is what we have all signed up to on HC I'm afraid.
    There appears to be a lack of critical thinking in the cheer squad, social media has much to blame for this. We'll always find the answers we want on the internet.

I agree that we should continually review the pros and cons of our investment, it's still a Hold for me - The pros outweigh the cons.

There was one moment in the video with Andrew at Just Stocks that had me concerned.. When YF said, he was surprised to see the outcome of his virus in bile duct cancer, that being the CR and SD.
    To me this was a red flag, as he knew his virus had the ability to eradicate 60+ cancer types in mouse models.
    Why did he doubt the effectiveness in humans? Or was he saying, this type of cancer is so aggressive, patients have months to live and these patients are heavily pre-medicated already with their imune system's depleted, they should have no chance of survival...
    Andrew then picks up on my concern, and reiterates, "Dr Fong, you said you're surprised by this outcome?" and then YF doubles down and said yes, very surprised with no further clarification.. If you look at Leslie, she's kind of like... umm, please elaborate Yuman almost..

Did anyone else find this a little unsettling?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $515.7K 8.866M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 437581 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 2215046 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.