IMU 7.14% 6.0¢ imugene limited

Hello HC enthusiastsI will quickly summarise my thoughts,...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Hello HC enthusiasts

I will quickly summarise my thoughts, putting OnCARlytics and Azer-cel to the side.

Bile Duct Cancer

In the latest Just Stocks interview the esteemed Professor Yuman Fong mentioned he'd been treating bile duct cancer for some 40 years. Chemo and radio are largely ineffective, unless the cancer can be removed surgically then patients have months to live. Sadly, this means patients die, that is the likely outcome.

The Vaxinia data the market has been presented, up until November 2023, shows two bile duct cancer patients. Both received mid-level doses, one IT (resulting in Complete Response) and one IV (resulting in Stable Disease). I would like to stress - this is Vaxinia in MONOTHERAPY. At mid-level doses. Yes, Yuman Fong is pleasantly surprised. We know Imugene are planning expansion trials for other indications, the implication is obvious - that they are seeing responses in other cancer indications.

We have much to be excited for in 2024. The current share price is not one of them, but like everything, it is only temporary. I wish I had more available funds to load up.

GLTAH, dyor, chur

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.004(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $440.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 6.3¢ 5.6¢ $1.312M 21.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 299223 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 450000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.