IMU 6.67% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-25532

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543
    @davybabyk,
    You sure are one of my favorite posters, amongst the IMU faithful.

You put it into simple terms today, in giving some great explanations. Some of the points you raised as you did earlier this year, has my excitement for IMU's potential going into overdrive.

As you pointed out Davey, the tumors continued to grow in patients between the first dose and the first scan after 6 weeks. This was explained as the tumor virtually blowing up, hence the measured expansion. Then when scan came along after 12 weeks the tumors had shrunk or stabilized.
    Remembering this was on only the miniscule doses. The data we're waiting on comes from ever increasing doses.

Besides the effectiveness, the safety and ease of getting just one injection, that doesn't affect any other treatment becomes a no brainer, for mine.
    Surely you'd grab the one injection, just in the off chance it works half as well as people are hoping for.

That alone would lead to tens of billions each year, even if it's taken in conjunction with existing treatments, such as chemotherapy and Radiation.

Exciting times- hang on to your hats !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.481M 26.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 685507 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.