IMU 9.68% 6.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-25592

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    DarkStar8,
    What we express here is opinions. Should you wish to have any form of communications, how do you get off starting in that manner.

Whilst the SP is nothing but disastrously undervalued, for mine- I still believe when properly valued We'll see 10-20X what we're seeing now over the next few years. I don't really care if you agree or disagree.

However, if you believe talking about a SP many multiples to where it is at present, as being irresponsible - Then I'd disappear with my tail between my legs and my 85% loss.

In contrast I've put my money where my mouth is and soaked up this ridiculous SP, with millions of IMU & IMUOE'S.

I dont think for one minute the SP seen in 2021 - $0.63c that our SP now should be anywhere even near it. However, it should be a whole lot closer than a quarter of that and ready to go past it, should great data break.

Why give people a gob full, just because you've lost faith in what you've invested in. I give it to IMU management, wherever I see a hole in what their doing, in keeping it real and balanced !

Don't expect to see you in Noosa anytime soon, hoping we'll all be up there though- soon !

- There will be no replies, not worth it !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.006(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $499.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 8.1¢ 6.7¢ $14.56M 194.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 605784 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 159880 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.