IMU 0.98% 5.1¢ imugene limited

WHEN OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS !!Thanks' for your daily overnight...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    WHEN OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS !!

Thanks' for your daily overnight update Footmax.

Whist - FOMO- Institutions- BP, or any other potential demand for our shares, simply won't happen until DATA breaks. In the meantime, whilst most of us have had months, if not years to evaluate what we want to hold in IMU. Macro economics (fundamentals ) will take us into negative territory in coming days, simply being part of the share market and the weak ASX. Being a pre revenue Bio stock will do little to stop the fall, as we witness the Dow Jones losing 1,033 points in a session. That's also on the back of a further 850 points in the previous session.

I've mentioned whilst still in my teen's and fresh out of school, being a Chalky on the ASX blackboards in the Black Tuesday crash of 1987.
    Stocks fell on average 40% in one session and 65% within a week, following that DOW Jones correction. I saw traders having heart attacks on the trading floor, and it was like the world was caving in for all holding shares on the trading floor.
    Ironically within six months our index and 85% of shares were trading higher than before that fateful Tuesday. Those who saw it as an opportunity rather than a curse, made many documented fortunes.

I'm content with my holdings in IMU shares and IMUOE options. However, should they drop by even 10% I doubt I'll be able to resist buying more.
    News and much deserved Data, potentially offering a SOC for cancer patients by IMU, will be known over the next 5 months. I can see history repeating itself. The difference being, I'm now 56 not 19 and I'll be throwing equity at what I see as a once in a lifetime opportunity- for a second time !
    If those IMUOE's in particular see less than 0.02c with two years to run, I don't think I'll be able to hold myself back. $20k for 1,000,000 options I believe will be worth $1,000,000.- within the next 18 months, speaks for itself. Should I be wrong, I blow $20k with a tax loss. The risk Vs reward is irresistible !
    However, only ever throw in what you can afford to loose !

Great Opportunities about to present themselves in coming days. Just before our drought breaks in coming months- Time to afford some expensive fuel and labour, in digging some dams !!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $367.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $445.4K 8.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 4499273 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 249940 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.