IMU 2.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-25681

1. 3,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7085
    Champee,

My best guess is that normally there are some big conferences late October and early November. So in time for them.

I haven’t been researching those conferences because the company normally announces any posters or presentations a month or two before.

Again that article which would have been proof read by LC, gave a clue , when it said $100m enough for 2025 , after results or updates are due.

LC loves leaving clues for us to find. In her recent video with YF, she introduced him as the “classic Renaissance man”. That’s a big statement from her. Her expertise is actually in European Renaissance Art! .

A renaissance man is somebody who changes the course of history. Brings a new paradigm to life. That’s what she thinks of YF. She’d know ! She is after all running the open label trials. She is in constant communication with the Doctors and Cancer Centres treating the patients!

As far as she’s concerned , this is the real deal , a paradigm shift in cancer treatment. IMU is going to revolutionise cancer therapy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $374.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $623.8K 12.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 347323 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 632940 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.