IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-25700

1. 1,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251

FEW THOUGHTS

A shout out to TB – Ithink it was you who said ( apologies if I got it wrong) you hadspoken to Dr. Paul Woodard who was appointed as the Chief MedicalOfficer for Imugene and asked him what convinced him to join thecompany

He replied along the lines“ I was astounded to find that the rights to the two mostpromising cancer cures world-wide was held by a small company basedin Sydney “.

Now my question is wasthis prior to the acquisition by Imugene of Azer-cel Allogeneic CAR T Cell Therapy ?

Ifso, would you think this would now be “- the threemost promising cancer cures on a world wide basis?'

Togo a bit further down the rabbit hole, this brings up something thatBen, TB and some others have mentioned/alluded to in the pastconcerning the enormous potential value of this company.

Thinkabout it:- they have got tumour cancers (90% ) and blood cancers(10%) covered, or so we earnestly hope.

Alsoas time goes by their research just keeps ramping up – not oncehave they had to stop and report to the ASX because of toxicity,etc.

Ireckon it will make Paul Hopper one of the richest men on the planet.

Iam reminded of Apple, Amazon and their research, more research,investment dollar input, share price etc. and suddenlythey were there.

Thisis from a recent post by godiva :- ... As an earlier post mentionedif one platform
    is given FDA approval for eg, bile duct cancer,which then
    gives green light for use by oncologists in othercancers, “

Justlast week I was told that my youngest brothers wife has liver cancerwith maybe 20 months to live. She would be the youngest of the adultsin the family by far.

Iam hoping that what godiva has posted comes true in the relativelyshort term as perhaps it will be her only hope.

Iam 83 years old, so my time ahead is relatively short and it is nowobvious to me that I will not get the benefit of the Imugene largesse but I will ensure that the less fortunate amongst us do get somebenefit and I urge others to be generous with their charity as I amfirmly convinced that Imugene will rain gold upon it's shareholders.

Asa final thought remember it is a stairway to heaven (difficult) and ahighway to hell (easy).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $1.015M 19.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 7835902 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 11705865 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.