IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-25745

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    I liked the analogy that someone used of the early trials being like a sandbox, sorry I can't recall who posted it.
    Now that we are dosing at the higher cohorts, and we now know how to better identify potential exclusions in the trial, we are giving ourselves the best opportunities to proceed with accelerated approvals.
    We have achieved all safety protocols and identified a disease which has an unmet need, all we need now is at least five of the ten patients in the extended MAST trial to show CRs or SDs.
    Then we await early data in the OASIS trial where we are looking for signs that CF33 + CD19 is shuttling up to the surface of the cancer cell allowing a CD19 targeting treatment to attack the cancer cell.
    All this is very close, within 6 months, and keeping in mind there will be a lot of people who already know the results or getting close to it.
    I believe that November will be a good time for the release of this information if it is ready, following peer review, many investors are thinking we are overdue to hear some positive news, however history dictates that good news comes when you least expect it.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.