IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Hi@Rich&Poor Thanks for bringing our attention to the upcoming...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975

Hi@Rich&Poor

Thanks for bringing our attention to the upcoming Global Cholangiocarcinoma Alliance (GCA) conference.

I note that you believe that LC and YF will be invited to present here via aposter session. If this was the case it would be wonderful, but it is not yet a‘given’, as applications are still open, so the 15 posters would be unknown at this time ... that’s my understanding anyway.

You do note that IMU was invited to give a brief talk at the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation Annual Conference in April, which was a wonderful opportunity. It seems that our Bile Duct trial is certainly on the GCA ‘radar’ so we might get this gig also.

As I understand it, the planning and booking for October Summit is ‘well down the track’ so the panellists are already selected. Note: each conference organising committee has its own preferred model and the GCA seems to prefer the ‘panel of experts’ model. It would also appear that they use the 15 poster sessions to showcase the most cutting-edge trials and the latest data cuts. If this is the case, it would be very nice to get an invite.

Ihave no background in oncology but I have considerable experience in speaking at international conferences similar to these and, as I have mentioned, each committee chooses its own model.

I would like to note that although speaking at a conference, or indeed presenting a poster, will provide wonderful opportunities to share you latest research ...it is likely not the most valuable aspect of these events. It is the networking that occurs between and after sessions which is critical. The contact network that the IMU team build during these events invaluable.

Theywould have the opportunity to ‘pick the brains’ of the best Cholangiocarcinomascientists and clinicians in the world. I suspect that they would be chasing the latest knowledge around targetable mutations, or perhaps targeted agents against FGFR2, IDH1, HER2, BRAF etc, just for a start. They could then go and ‘play’with this information in their ‘sandbox trial’ (MAST) so as to identify whichpatients they must exclude and which endpoints they should chose to ensure a greater chance of success with this extension trial. This is the gameand it’s a complex one. Any inside knowledge they can pick up could be the difference between success and failure.

AsLeslie states ... “Oncolytic virus (OV) therapy uses modified viruses that can selectively infect and destroy tumour cells. Theprimary objective of Imugene’s plan is to convert difficult-to-treat“targetless” tumours into masses that can be recognised by its onCARlyticstherapy, either on its own or in combination with a cancer immunotherapy.”

I believe we are now a long way down the road towards a majorbreakthrough here and the proof may be less than a year away.

Remember,Cholangiocarcinoma is NOT the only game we are playing, so other news couldland at any time.

As always, just the opinion of one poster.

Last edited by Outlander2: Today, 12:43

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.