IMU 1.82% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-25770

1. 3,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7101
    This morning we saw a master class on how not to do Biotech. And of course I’ll put my hand up for being guilty of making this mistake. A real trap for young players.

ACW dropped the results from their Ph2a trial for their drug to treat depression!. It was a clunker. Binary outcome for a Neuro Drug.

So far I’ve dropped $420k on PBT in one night. Another $250k in ACL Cancet drug. Another Binary outcome.

And another time it was $110k . Bought at auction 4.10pm worthless at 10.03 am next morning.

3 disasters . These days I don’t touch Binary plays. That’s why I’ve invested so heavily here. We are so far past being a binary play.

Thats one of the great strengths of IMU. We have enough results to know we have got the goods to go all the way. Every program has at least one CR. Several SD’s,

Just waiting for our first data cut on ONCARLYTICS x BLINCYTO. It’s my view that IMU must know that ONCARLYTICS is shuttling up CD19 flags onto the surface of the cancer cells. Because that’s the best way to design the dosing schedule for Blincyto.

It’s tough news for the holders of ACW. Experience is a great thing, it’s just a pity it’s so damn expensive,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $320.8K 5.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 388290 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1463081 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.