IMU 2.08% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Hey smart spider, Completely agree.We were basically told in May...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 738
    Hey smart spider,
    Completely agree.

We were basically told in May to back off, as data takes time. I completely respect and understand that, especially where they've given timelines to expect that data to be seen before years end.

However, should it not come I don't know what LC would do to save any credibility. Like many, I've got millions of shares and options invested in IMU. I have no reason to doubt such news landing, as be it good or bad- Come November 6th it will be one year since the last Mast Data. Even the slowest of trials would have something to report by then. This is a period that's demanded patients, the educated Bio posters insist- No news is good news!
    From a commercial front, I hope we're not just waiting on Data alone. There's a few months before any AGM. Surely some game plan other than waiting for Data results, would be given to the Shareholders between now and then. The potential, should great data drops, we're all aware of. However this is a business, I'm as expectant of a business plan, as I am of data between now and years end. They've been given the time, it's not unreasonable to see some results over the next 4 months. They will be expectant of millions in salaries and options as bonuses. They will need to show something for it - for mine !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.