IMU 3.85% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Correct, Imugene's preliminary reporting for last financial...

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Correct, Imugene's preliminary reporting for last financial year.

I had an unbelievable visit today to my local doctors practice, and was consulted by a new doctor.
    I was discussing cancer treatments in general and how far CD19 CAR T treatments for blood cancers have advanced in the last 5 years, and asked if he had heard of Imugene, he said yes and mentioned Azer-cel had a DLBCL patient booked in next week for an infusion on the CD19 CAR T trial at St Vincents Hospital.

What a coincidence, and who said that doctors where unaware of Imugene and Azer-cel in Australia.

"10 November 2023: Imugene Limited (ASX:IMU), a clinical stage immuno-oncology company, is pleased to announce dosing of the first patient in a Phase 1b clinical trial using azer-cel (allogeneic off-the-shelf CD19 CAR T, a type of cell therapy), manufactured and supplied from Imugene’s state-of-the-art facility in North
    Carolina".
    "The patient who was dosed at Banner Health (Phoenix Arizona) suffers from a difficult to
    treat sub-set of NHL called Diffuse-Large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL)"
    "The Phase 1b allogeneic (allo) CAR T study is an ongoing multi-centre Phase 1b clinical trial
    in patients with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) and B-cell acute lymphocytic leukemia
    (ALL). Azer-cel has demonstrated clinically meaningful activity with an acceptable safety
    profile, including promising results in DLBCL patients who relapsed following CAR T".

I was unaware that an Azer-cel Phase 1b clinical trial was open to patients in Australia.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $255.8K 4.869M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1013132 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1899430 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.