IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-25976

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 738
    Hey Fourwins,
    As @Rich&Poor pointed out yesterday. By weeks end we'll have IMU's Preliminary Final Report (I had stated the quarterly report- happy to be corrected, as it should cover a bit more.) As you mention after 5 years, I'm with you. It's been one very long dance, with the dance card lonely and disappointing for most of it !

I've always sat back and allowed people to rave on, about anything their passionate about. How else would you ever come across anything with others. LC now has to deliver in the last 4 months of this year. All of the dose increases have us believing her. The fact that YF joined her in that most recent interview, sharing the same satisfaction, also supports what she's been sprooking. Don't expect this weeks report to do much with the SP, as it might not comprise anymore updated trial data. It's nice to know an announcements' coming by week's end though, with the real SP changing data to start landing all over the next 4 months. LC is seriously under the pump for mine- Time to deliver !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.