IMU 0.00% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Some of you may recall the hammering the shareprice received...

1. 414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 519
    Some of you may recall the hammering the shareprice received following the purchase of Azer-cel, now that the dust is settled we can be proud to say we now have what could potentially be the very first Allogeneic CAR-T on the market.
    This is groundbreaking stuff for a little Aussie biotech, with all of the multi billion dollar BP companies not yet up with where we are.
    My point in raising this barely discussed point is that things could turn around very sharply here and as raised by several other posters there are reasons why there is pressure on the shareprice currently, with Precision having recently acquired the shares as part of the aforementioned deal.
    There is certainly no reason to panic at the moment, unless you are one of those people that check their Superannuation every day and check the bank balance for reassurance.
    There have been many occasions on which I have made bold predictions/comments and from time to time this in hindsight should be a warning not to take anything I or anyone else says on here to seriously.
    They are after all just opinions.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $519.1K 10.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9859318 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 316611 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.