IMU 3.57% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-26165

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Hey Slick,
    Sorry for not responding earlier, has been a busy Weekend.

With the SMSF, I've had my own for a few decades. The last few years has seen tightening as to what accountants will sign off on. I know that if your holdings are more than a few years, then there's no worries. My accountant pointed out SMSF's can't go into debt and must have investments in income producing assets. Sure stock's providing capital gain or paying dividends, can justify this. My accountant said the auditor will no longer sign off on any non 300 ASX companies, especially if the investment is now only a fraction of what was invested.

I'm not sure what reason the bureaucrats gave in our nanny state last year, when those who took up shares and options in the CR were forced to sell them. Sure it would be along the same lines. But for them to take up an offer with the CR, would mean that SMSF would have already been holding shares to get the allotment.

Hopefully this takes off over the next 10 weeks. Then we can say to the accountants, it's now a top 300 ASX stock that's making us heaps of money, whilst going from $0.05c to $0.50c - Wishful thinking, but possible!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $401.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.182M 21.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 3441484 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 574188 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.