IMU 0.00% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-26373

1. 23,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1493
    I wouldn't call it a scam to raise while prices are high, it's just smart business. It would have been a major failure if they didn't raise and take advantage of the environment at the time.

upload_2024-9-15_20-52-9.png

To your point though, IMU stock code history above(i don't have data pre 1990 for stocks), i don't know how many different companies it's been during that time but this is pretty typical for most codes, if only people had a decent chart program and spent some time scanning through all these little shitcos ticker history they'd stop being "long term investors" much sooner and learn to play the game. That's a $37 high back in the 90s now trading at 5c, the $37 would not be the actual price it traded at but the price adjusted for whatever register consolidations since.

That $37 becomes $370 after the next 10:1 or $3700 if it's a 100:1. There's plenty of tickers that have an E next to the price in my charts because there isn't enough room for all the 00000s due to the numerous large consolidations over the years
    Last edited by Hingdog: 15/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.