IMU 1.96% 5.0¢ imugene limited

Appreciate the kind words fellas, I would have liked this info...

1. 7,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2914
    Appreciate the kind words fellas, I would have liked this info before I started playing the ASX game as well, would have helped me out a lot.

Ive been interested in IMU for years, and have been in and out of the stock , you saying Ive never held shares is just plain wrong, and Ive been posting my analysis on IMU for years as you have seen. I have seen the phenomon you talk about (people come to bash a company when its down), but I dont fall into category at all, I dont speak ill of IMU, just giving stats, and I was posting on IMU when it was up at 25 cents.

Just for your information, here is an updated trading history stats for IMU:

imuupdatedpricehistory.png

I would draw your attention to the average tick volume and value, ie the amount of shares it takes to get the share price to move 1 tick (example from 5.1 to 5.2) you can see here its about 7 million shares or $470k worth of buying or selling.

I hear the same anthem on hotcopper across multiple stocks "paid downramper" "trader trying to get filled lower" etc etc, when someone criticies the company they hold. Or as you say "ell meaning post that does nothing more than weigh down further on the conversation." When you do this kind of volume analysis on stocks you start realising that posts on hotcopper dont do a damn thing to the share price, do you think a hotcopper post is going to get someone to buy or sell half a million dollars worth of stock? You think people with that kind of money base that kind of huge decision based on reading a hotcopper post? You think the hotcopper poster is doing it so they can then get filled on their order? then turn around sentiment?

This kind of belief is just nonesensical, its actually a relief when you realise that people can say what they want on these forums bullish or bearish and really wont affect a thing so you dont need to try to control what others say in the belief you are controlling the narrative or share price, market will do what it will do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $513.6K 10.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 4625581 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 2080588 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.