IMU 1.96% 5.0¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-26386

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    Yep Don2000,
    This is the period of investors doing the hard yards.

These spec stocks reliant on the success of a product, require people to want that product. Ignorant people including myself, weren't aware of the time factors involved with trials back in 2021. Bio knowledged investors on these threads, believe things are progressing quickly, as far as trials are concerned. We also expected Big Pharma to sweep us up at some stage. This however was reasonable with Lesslie talking everything up constantly, with little direction or timeframes before last May.

Well BP will snap it up and compete with each other, should the data be half as good as what's been achieved so far. There's little to support the price whilst this game of musical chairs continues. We know it can't be longer than three months now. I've parked mine in the bottom draw. I check in on these thread's once or twice a day, in seeing peoples takes on things. It is the hard yards but is set to explode in just months, so cheer up. It's a little like knowing were in for a great destination, with all of the kids in the back saying-

ARE WE THERE YET ? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET?

- SOON !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $513.6K 10.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 4625581 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 2080588 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.