IMU 1.02% 5.0¢ imugene limited

AMB005, I can see you are different to most other non-holders in...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    AMB005, I can see you are different to most other non-holders in that you have nearly half your posts as lightbulbs, so not just spouting vitriol. Appreciate your trading history also, especially the downtick analysis as that is manipulation 101 for the Bots. Buy 100,000 shares with a genuine buy order and push the share price up, but the bots can bring it back down by selling a token number of shares 100 times (often left hand to right) the share price can be back where it started, all because ASIC don't know how to prosecute. They investigated less than 1% of reports of misconduct it received and of those investigated circa 8% resulted in a prosecution.
    Now imagine that you are about to rob a bank... you pull the balaclava down over your face and check your gun, but strangely you don't feel the least bit nervous. Then you remember that you have absolutely no reason to be nervous because you have a 0.08% chance of being caught. This isn't a once in a lifetime opportunity either, you can rob the same bank day after day and the odds of getting away scot free are 99.9%. Best of all, even when ASIC actually catch criminals red handed, chances are they will screw things up anyway, as was the case with NUIX (NXL). Stephen Doyle was CFO and his brother Ross worked as a contractor at Nuix. Two weeks before Stephen released disastrous half yearly figures to the market, Ross Doyle sold $17.6m worth of shares...nothing sus! Unfortunately for retail mums and dads. ASIC bungled the prosecution so badly they had to drop the case. So the crims got to keep their $17.6m in ill gotten gains, didn't spend a day in gaol, but best of all, got damages for ASIC dragging their good name through the mud! You couldn't make this stuff up!
    Brother of Nuix CFO had swipe card for office before share sales (copyright link)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.